Monday, December 08, 2008

Two Years

Just a quick post to let you know that as of 12:01 am, I just kissed my husband as a celebration of marking two years Cancer FREE!!

Thank you, Jesus, for the gift of healing you have bestowed upon him!

Praise the LORD.
Blessed is the man who fears the LORD,
who finds great delight in his commands.
Surely he will never be shaken;
a righteous man will be remembered forever.
He will have no fear of bad news;
his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
Psalm 112:1,6-7

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog about my husband's struggles.

And praise God for your husband's life. Our God is amazing!

Little Nate said...

Thank you for stopping by Pray For Nate's blog! We appreciate your prayers!
Praise the Lord for your family's victories over cancer!

Abby said...

We just made lower lingual bars in lab...not sure how they feel about upper. If you're interested, I can ask and/or get someone to call you to schedule an appointment and tell you how much a consult would cost. It's kinda hard to get in otherwise. Let me know!

Amber said...

Hallelujah and Amen!

Andy and Cari said...

YEAH!!!! I am happy for benchmarks in life. Memorials of sorts we can look back on and tell people of God's work!
I wrote you an email awhile back...I never heard anything, so I am glad to hear you are well.

thanks for the prayers, by all the other comments you are quite the prayer warrior. WE, the family of Christ are blessed to have someone like you who cares and interceedes for those you barely know. Thnak you!
Cari

Amber said...

It was great to meet you too! I am thanking the Lord for your celebration of being cancer free. Your spirit and faith is an inspiration!