Friday, December 08, 2006

HE'S CANCER FREE!!

Praise Jesus!

Well, we have just left the doctor's office and Ben is CANCER FREE! All praise be to Jesus. There is no detectable cancer anywhere on any of the scans. Yippee!! God is so good! If you don't believe in God and His healing...rethink that because He is so powerful and HE ALONE has healed my husband!!


Here is a picture of my cancer FREE husband right after we got the news. Tears still flowing down my face!

Thank you all for your prayers through this crazy time.

This is the doc that gave us the great news, Dr. Neelapu.



We will continue chemo...four more rounds (which is eight treatments, every other week). The doctor here said that studies continue to show the importance of finishing the treatment to see lasting results. He did tell us that this is quite rare for it to disappear so quickly!! We know that rare means GOD can heal!!! Praise Him!
Now, for some celebration lunch & back home!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!

Congrats, Ben & Mere!

Anonymous said...

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!" Psalm 126:3

Rusty said...

Praie God! I will continue to pray for both of you! Congrats! God is so good. What a great early Christmas present for you both.

Anonymous said...

Praise God! We love you!

Michelle & Colby

Shirley Stanley said...

Hi Meredith. I'm the Aggie pharm sales rep from Dr. Wilson's office. Karen Woodliff sent me your blog. Congratulations, both of you, on the great news! God is indeed in charge here. May He continue to bless you both this Christmas season!

olivia and henry said...

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is GOOD!" Psalm 107:1
we are PRAISING THE LORD with you! what a day of CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!
the iles

Anonymous said...

Just the news I needed to hear this evening! That is great!

You guys bring a smile to my face every time I think of ya'll.

You guys are blessed!

Duke

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you! WOW! Praise the LORD! God has been glorified through you and will continue to receive glory as you share what God did in your life! YEAH! We love you. Will continue to pray for you. Angie, Rob, Abby, and Sophie

McClure Family said...

praise the LORD! We have been praying for you ever since we first found out and there are tears streaming down my face as I read this. Praising Jesus with you...
david, sherry and sam

Allie said...

What great news!!!

Congrats,

Creth said...

I think Angie was the first to inform me but.... PRAISE THE LORD!!!

zenner's said...

Hey guys... praise be. It took me awhile to comment but I read the news as soon as it came! Glory.
Bless you and your precious life together.

(as far as an address sweetheart just use my parents address in Rockwall... it's still my most permanant!)

Anonymous said...

Dear Ben and Meredith:

No words to say, just tears of joy. Just can't stop those tears. Praise God!!

Love in Christ, Sebrena