Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

We are sitting here on the couch, watching the ball drop...

We are celebrating on the couch because Ben is still pretty sick from his chemo on Friday. We thought he was better today, but as I was in the shower getting ready for church, he came in and told me he was sick again. Poor guy. So, we've just hung out, paid bills, did nine loads of laundry, etc., today.

Hopefully, he will wake up in 2007 and feel much better.

We think we may have diagnosed all that I've been dealing with since April. I didn't have an episode yesterday or today. Then, this afternoon I was hurrying to get some laundry switched and started to have one. I went to the store and came home and started making dinner and started to have another one. So, we decided that it must have something to do with my activity level since we've been able to just relax for the last two days. Then, Ben reminded me that when I went back to the doctor this last week (doctor #10), he said that I have RBC (red blood cell) Rouleau which means that my red blood cells stack on each other. So, my body isn't getting adequate oxygen, etc. Thus, many explanations began to pour forth. I start my treatments next week and so I'm hoping we'll see some changes soon.

Praise the Lord!! Granny is home now! The doc released her today and so she gets to sleep in her own bed tonight. She was worried that her bird, Danny, was going to be mad at her for being gone for so long.

Thank you all for your prayers...Happy 2007!!!!! May it bring you health, joy, & a realization of how awesome our Savior is!!!

No comments: