Saturday, January 06, 2007

Improvements!

Well, things have been a bit better. Praise the Lord!

Ben is feeling great though his white count was a bit low when he had his blood work done yesterday. So, we just have to be careful in public. He made breakfast this morning for us. He has been making breakfast for me all week. Such a sweet guy!

Ben also did some research yesterday about Rouleaux and how to treat it. He found a study that discussed pressure points in the body. It talked about how you can halt these episodes by applying pressure to certain spots on the body. So, each time I had an episode last night, Ben applied pressure to those spots and it seemed to shorten the episodes. My theory is that it is increasing blood flow to the extremities, therefore, helping to stop the process.

Also, I've had a friend that has been telling me about a product called Cell Food. It helps increase the oxygenation in your body. Since that is apparently the main issue, she recommended that we get some. I finally picked some up last night. I took the first dose last night and I haven't had any real episodes yet today. I've had a few moments that feel like I'm about to have one and then it goes away. Thank you, Jesus!

The one thing that is really annoying that is still going on is that my body shivers uncontrollably. I don't really feel cold, I just shiver. My hands and feet are cold since I'm not getting great blood flow there, but overall my body doesn't feel cold. Crazy, I know.

I have another appointment with my doctor first thing Monday morning. We'll see how things go.

Thank you all so much for being such precious prayer warriors through this. I am humbled by those of you that take time out of your day to lift us up in prayer!! Thank you!! May we be on the road to recovery!!

No comments: