Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Whew!

Well, today wasn't all I had hoped. I woke up feeling even worse than I did yesterday. I had a migraine on top of these episodes. I had to drive to Tyler for my meeting. The trip was tough because I just felt so yucky. Ben was precious and offered to ride with me since he was scared for me to drive out there by myself with the way I was feeling. However, we had some guys coming out this morning to fix some spots behind the fridge where there was a leak. So, he needed to stay.

Once I got there, it was one episode after the other. I kept having to step into the hallway. My legs, arms, etc., give out when I'm having these episodes and so I try to step away from everyone so as not to collapse on people or make a fool of myself. Each time I made it out the door and fell on the floor in the hallway...couldn't even make it to the ladies room. So, they were pretty bad today. I called the doctor's office. The call nurse said it was a negative reaction to the vitamin I.V. that I had yesterday. I just don't buy that since I've been having these episodes since April. So, I made an appt. to go in tomorrow to talk to the doctor to try to figure out why they were so bad today. Hopefully, they will have some answers because this is beyond frustrating.

Ben, on the other hand, is doing well today, it's Wednesday! This is the day he usually starts to get better from chemo. He worked his tail off today on the house. He cleaned the house, made dinner, etc. He's so awesome!! I don't know what I would do without him!

He and Mom even tried to devise a way to get to Tyler to pick me up so that I didn't have to drive back on my own. So sweet & wonderful! It was a rough trip back, but wonderful to come home to his arms and dinner that was ready and great!

I beg for your prayers that the doc can figure out what in the world is making these episodes worse and find a way to stop them. Thank you for lifting us up in prayer!!

May the Lord bless you!

No comments: