Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Healing...

Well, I'm not sure as to where to begin. The day started out quite crazily. I went to my car about 7:30 am and it wouldn't start. We couldn't get it to turn over at all. Ben was too sick to get out and jump it. So, I had it towed. Turned out I needed a new battery. Good to discover today rather than tomorrow on my trip to Tyler. I finally got a rental so that I could get a little work in for the day. The rental was a 4Runner and it was such a rough ride that I was nauseated all day. Yuck! Anyway, the weekend was definitely a tease having so few episodes. They have been in full force today and making me quite sick. I spoke with the doctor's office this afternoon and they think it is definitely the Rouleau that I mentioned previously that is causing this because it keeps my extremities from getting the oxygen they need. That is why my hands, feet, head, etc., start to tingle, why I get so nauseated, and why my memory has been so drastically erased. It's pretty scary, but I'm trying to keep pushing.

I finally got my car back this evening. Ben is feeling better though he wore himself out by putting away every single Christmas decoration today. Anyway, we are a gimp bunch. Please pray for our healing. Also, if you would, I have a meeting Wednesday in Tyler with my company. I need to be very healthy and have excellent memory. Both of these are rare for me right now. Will you please pray that I will feel much better tomorrow and not experience any episodes or memory issues?

Thank you all so much!!!

No comments: