Sunday, November 05, 2006

Birthday Fun!!

Monday, the 6th, is Ben's birthday! Yippee!!

He has class from 10-11, but other than that, he'll be studying most of the day. If you are willing to take the time, why don't you e-mail or call him to wish him a Happy Day & let him know how many people are thinking about him & praying for him!!

I know he will be greatly encouraged!

You are all such a blessing to us & he is such a blessing to me that I want him to know that we are all celebrating him!!!

Thank you!!

Also, here are some pics that I took of him this weekend!!

This is him cutting down the tree in our backyard...

This is just a fun pic so that you can see how great he looks after two chemo treatments!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben, you are awesome my friend! Our prayers are with you. Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ben! You look great! Love you---