Friday, November 17, 2006

Prayers!!

Well, we are still sitting here waiting to go back to Chemo. The lab is behind today b/c their computer is broken. So, we have been delayed considerably. I'm sitting here doing some work & I just got this e-mail from a friend in our Sunday School class. Please be in prayer for them.

Ya'll, one of our kindergartners lost his dad last night. The mom woke up this morning and found him dead in the living room. He was 34 and they have a 9 mon old, 2 year old, and a kindergartner. The mom called a neighbor to take the kids, and the little boy was sent to school. I just had him in my class (he doesn't know yet) and it was so hard thinking that his life will change forever when he goes home this evening. So, I'm asking that we all keep the Cheek family in our prayers. They think the death was heart related. Thanks.
Beth

No comments: