Sunday, October 08, 2006

Movin' on up!!

Well, we accomplished a lot yesterday for the move! Praise the Lord! I could be married to the strongest man in the world! Holy cow! If it were up to me, I would carry a small box, but he is moving major pieces of furniture! We're thinking we might not need to pay the movers much if we can get all of this knocked out ourselves! We may leave the major appliances for them, though! Ben was a bit exhausted when we finished last night, but I don't think it had anything to do with cancer, but more with all of the hard work that he did! Seriously, all I can think to say is,"WOW!!!" He is strong, physically & mentally!! I love his drive and determination!! Inspiring!

We also spent some time today at a memorial service. I told you about my friend who lost his three year old daughter (she beat cancer, but a virus got her). Yesterday was her memorial service and it was absolutely beautiful! Little Peyton touched a lot of lives. Pastor Steve did the message at the end and it was perfectly spoken!

Today will be more of a day focused on studying & rest so that he can finish playing catch up from our time at MD Anderson. Please pray for his supernatural strength to conquer it all!

Thank you all for your prayers and love in this time!! We love you!

No comments: